You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2021 11:54 pm  #18

Re: Option to view campsite availability again for backcountry

Didn't work...after an hour of trying it struck me that it might not work on an android phone?!?

8/29/2021 10:25 pm  #19

I don't believe it was developed with mobile in mind but if you use it on your computer it should work no problem

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

9/03/2021 9:16 pm  #20

Works on my laptop I'd buy the developers $5 coffees at Starbucks...well done and ty!

9/04/2021 10:00 am  #21

goneagainjon wrote:

Works on my laptop I'd buy the developers $5 coffees at Starbucks...well done and ty!

There's actually a "Buy a coffee" donation option on the sitescout.ca website I'm not the developer but I do know him and I know he put in a lot of work to get this running so I'm happy to promote on his behalf

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

12/31/2021 12:53 pm  #22

With many of us starting to get into trip-planning mode, I thought I'd give Cody's thread a 'bump'.

1/04/2022 9:32 am  #23

Thank You so much for this, makes planning a route so much better when looking for peace and quiet on lakes. 

4/14/2022 1:13 pm  #24

Has anybody else using SiteScout noticed that the number of available sites is not showing up on the Ont Parks reservations page anymore? I checked my preferences in Chrome, everything seems "on." Maybe Ont Parks figured out a way to block it, ugh. Or maybe I should buy SiteScout a coffee.

Edit: False alarm. I rebooted Chrome and SiteScout started working again. So if it happens to you, try that.

Last edited by AO_GordB (4/14/2022 1:45 pm)

8/19/2022 11:06 am  #25

Has anybody had any luck with this lately, doesn't seem to want to work on chrome anymore for me?

Sorry ignore this port as its working now and Thanks once again

Last edited by fishquest (8/19/2022 11:56 am)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.