You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2021 4:32 pm  #52

Re: may 20 th opener on friends of algonquin park update sat apr 17th

I’m gearing up and prepping meals like my reso on the 21st is happening, but I highly doubt it.  Maybe I should be totally unprepared and then it will happen?  That’s how the universe works right?

Good to see some progress on vaccine rollouts in the news today at least.

4/29/2021 4:52 pm  #53

Uppa wrote:

MartinG wrote:

You can't hold two bookings at one time. Unless you made the other booking in your wife's name then transferred it to you. Combing all the Ontario Parks reservation angst into one thread. LOL!

In order to properly follow the rules, I'll put the second reservation in my wife's name, list it on Kijiji and buy it from her. Wait, that can't be right. 

I loled at this

4/29/2021 5:10 pm  #54

Uppa wrote:

But I guess we'll know soon enough!

With the speed the government usually works, we'll  likely find out the evening of the 20th.

4/29/2021 9:42 pm  #55

Uppa wrote:

MartinG wrote:

You can't hold two bookings at one time. Unless you made the other booking in your wife's name then transferred it to you. Combing all the Ontario Parks reservation angst into one thread. LOL!

In order to properly follow the rules, I'll put the second reservation in my wife's name, list it on Kijiji and buy it from her. Wait, that can't be right. 

perfect! LOLOLOL

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.