You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2020 5:49 pm  #1

Thermarest neoair

Hi everyone

There is a 50% off sale on several neoair models. These are the best air mats on the market and are usually wayyyyyy over priced. If you have been thinking about getting one here is your chance.

https://www.thelasthunt.com/search/?q=Neoair

James

5/15/2020 6:09 pm  #2

Re: Thermarest neoair

Saw those James.. never seen them that cheap.. they are last years models and don't have the new value or higher R values of the 2020 models but still an incredible deal, especially on the Uberlite, Xlite and Xtherm models..

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

5/15/2020 7:44 pm  #3

The only change on the new model is the updated valve. The way r value is measured/tested has changed resulting in a higher rating on the new model, but the pad is exactly the same and is the same r-value if measured using the same test.

I’ve read that the new valve is better for deflation but really not a big change for inflation. The pump sack that is included is apparently improved though.

5/15/2020 9:06 pm  #4

Thanks Jdbonney for the link! I'd be losing $$$ if I didn't buy one. At least that's what I'm telling my wife.

5/15/2020 9:20 pm  #5

It’s a great deal. I bought another one so everyone in the family has one now.

5/16/2020 7:33 am  #6

And right now if you use code Spring10 you get another 10% off the already 50% if you buy one that is over $100.  Crazy deal.

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.

5/16/2020 9:52 am  #7

Website says there are 4 left!
Check that, 3 left! 
Yeah yeah!!

5/16/2020 10:29 am  #8

That’s a crazy deal. The xlite is well worth it at full price- this is nuts.

5/16/2020 10:51 am  #9

100% agree. I use the xtherm and it is the best on the market. The xlite is exactly the same but with a thinner fabric. People hike the Appalachian trail and pacific crest trail with them and put them through hell and they keep going. I’m not super careful with my gear so I got the xtherm.

5/16/2020 11:46 am  #10

tks Jdbonney  Just picked up a woman's X-Lite. R-value of 5.4 for 12oz. That's great! (Already have an X-Therm)

Last edited by MartinG (5/16/2020 11:46 am)

5/16/2020 11:52 am  #11

Good stuff. Glad a few people have been able to take advantage of this deal.

5/16/2020 12:08 pm  #12

Thanks, ordered an X-Lite regular!

5/18/2020 12:51 pm  #13

wow that is a great deal  I know a few people who are looking for new pads.

5/18/2020 2:52 pm  #14

Still a few large uberlites left. I have owned most of the Neoair models except for the all season and the trekker and the large uberlite is likely my favourite.  Comes in at less than 12 ozs for the large.

I bring a warmer pad if it’s going to be really cold but the 2.3 R value is fine for most trips.

5/18/2020 3:02 pm  #15

I have been a bit suspicious of the Uberlite’s durability. I tried it out at an outdoor store and became convinced it would tear/pop in pretty short order and I have seen a few online reviews that agree with that assessment so be cautious if you’re hard on your gear.

5/19/2020 8:17 am  #16

Wow, that is a great deal.  I already have the trekker, xlite and xtherm models.  Too bad they don't ship to the states though, for that price I would buy another trekker for my dog.

Justa guy that loves to canoe camp with his dog.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRuOcIgt_VJIRfkZES0GJLQ

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.