You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2017 6:12 pm  #1

Plans for 2017?

Sitting here counting the days to my next trip north and wondering what everyone has planned for this year! My wife and I had kid number two back in July so with her being on leave we are taking advantage and I will be getting north more often :D First trip planned is for the birthday at the beginning of June, headed up to Marten River for 2 nights to check it out, try the fishing and hopefully head up to Kap-Kig-Awan for a day trip to photograph the waterfalls. 

August we are heading to Killarney for 5 days and using it as a base to hit Science North and to do the hikes.

Have a couple quick overnighters to Algonquin planned in the fall as well for the fall colours, just waiting to see how the change goes this year for when I will head up. 

In Oct I have a 6 day trip planned, but so far I'm torn on a destination. Torn between heading back up to Lake Superior (Agawa Bay) or heading north to someplace near Cobalt to check out the old silver mines. 

Counting down the days!
Zen

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.