You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2016 3:00 pm  #1

Bag found at Rock Lake Access Point

Not sure if this is the right topic to post this under (Barry you may move if you like).
I saw this post on Facebook's Algonquin Park group page so decided to share in case it belongs to one of you!

Paula Somers‎ to Algonquin Park6 hrs · Bag found at Rock Lake access point.
Hi everyone we have a cottage on Rock Lake, on Sunday August 28th my husband was going home for a few days and discovered a large bag of personal items, he describes it as "someone's whole life" at the dock. We would really like to return this to its proper owner. He could not find anything in the bag that identified who this belongs to. Please share so we can find the owner, I am not posting pictures or contents list lets just say it is valuable."

If this belongs to anybody you know - I suggest you join the Facebook group and respond to the post.

8/30/2016 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Bag found at Rock Lake Access Point

Valuable you say? Oh yes that perfectly describes my lost bag. Thanks for finding...

Just kidding of course. One way or another it shouldn't take too long to figure out that your gear is missing. Hope it gets reunited with its proper owner.

8/30/2016 7:37 pm  #3

i would let the park office know about your find,,, perhaps the owner will call to see if anyone turned it in to any of  the park offices.  rock lake or at the highway gates?.   try  calling the o.p.p.  in killaloe, might help
  good luck on your noble quest!  

8/31/2016 5:34 pm  #4

I didn't find it... Somebody else did and I'm just posting it here in case it belongs to an AA member. I'll suggest to the person to tell the park office. I'm sure whoever lost it would notice soon enough.

swedish pimple wrote:

i would let the park office know about your find,,, perhaps the owner will call to see if anyone turned it in to any of  the park offices.  rock lake or at the highway gates?.   try  calling the o.p.p.  in killaloe, might help
  good luck on your noble quest!  

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.