You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2016 11:38 am  #1

Toronto Paddling Partner

I live in downtown Toronto and am looking for a paddling partner for some evening paddles and odd weekend in the city to just get out and be on the water more.

The good news is I come with my own canoe!
Bring your paddle and life jacket and away we go.
Let me know if you are interested.

4/19/2016 7:17 pm  #2

Re: Toronto Paddling Partner

Had a look at your blog, wow that's some support for us pork producers!
Way to go!

4/19/2016 11:15 pm  #3

Hey Bacon!

I live in Etobicoke and would love to get out for a few paddles with someone in the city!

my email is: marcuswwatson@gmail.com

Cheers!

"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go Canoeing" - Henry David Thoreau

4/21/2016 8:40 am  #4

If you're ever venturing the Grimsby/Beamsville area, let me know and I'd be glad to join you/give you a tour. Lots of creek paddling here as well as the big O.

4/21/2016 10:25 am  #5

I keep my kayak on the docks at Paddle Toronto in the Harbourfront, so I'm out paddling in and around the islands regularly. But: I now have a dog and a baby girl, which means sooner or later I'm going to have to buy a canoe, as much as that thought pains me. And if I'm going to be buying a canoe maybe I should spend some time paddling one. 

So sure, I'm up for it. I don't own a canoe paddle but I'm sure the harbourfront folks will lend me one, if that's where you launch out of. And if you have a paddling partner and are still looking for company I'm happy to join in my kayak. I'll paddle slowly so you can keep up ;)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.