You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2026 10:02 am  #1


Maggie Lk From Access 5b

Hi folks,

Looking to canoe amongst the hikers again, and I'm eyeballing a quick weekend trip into Maggie.
Jeff's map is a great resource how to get there, and I don't mind a bit of a schwack, but has anyone done this route?  Wondering if I should bring flagging tape to help me get back through from Dale to Maggie, or what to expect in late Oct.

Thanks!
Ian

 

9/29/2026 11:02 am  #2


Re: Maggie Lk From Access 5b

Hey Ian.

I've done exactly what you're planning and it's a cake walk. The road from the park border to Dale is wide and clear. From Dale to Maggie there is a very clear and obvious trail (about as wide as an ATV trail). You will have zero problem navigating this route, flagging tape not required. My data is from 2023.

Enjoy the trip my guy!

 

9/29/2026 11:09 am  #3


Re: Maggie Lk From Access 5b

My man, thanks so much!

     •Thread Starter
 

Yesterday 5:34 am  #4


Re: Maggie Lk From Access 5b

Hi Ian,
I just completed a short backpacking trip of the first loop of the WUT yesterday and decided to do the Maggie Lake loop as it was the only section of the trail network that I hadn't hiked yet. It was a nice, peaceful jaunt and interesting to see the lake from other perspectives. Enjoy your trip there!

 

Board footera