You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2024 10:45 pm  #1

A few Algonquin reference books

Hi - these are freebies.  I'm in Buffalo, I'll mail them to you in the US or Canada, don't worry about reimbursing the postage....ok, if guilt wracks your soul you can reimburse the postage but really don't sweat it.

1) "the 8th revision of the Checklist and seasonal status of the birds of algonquin park."  I have checked off 13 birds in the booklet. 2018.
2) "algonquin provincial park management plan."  It is about 75 pages long, very cool book from 1998, and has a large zoning Map in an envelope glued to the back cover.  This is a real A-Z book on the park.
3) "fishing in algonquin park." I paid the princely sum of $1.50 in 1985.  The park used to have these interesting booklets on a variety of topics, kind of a series - mammals, amphibians, trees, and of course this one on fish.

6/26/2024 5:51 pm  #2

Re: A few Algonquin reference books

I'd be interested in the Management Plan book if you're willing to ship just one! I'm not particularly big on fishing or birding so I'd rather those go to someone else. I think I've seen people say the direct messaging no longer works on here? Feel free to email me info@algonquinbeyond.com

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

6/26/2024 8:04 pm  #3

Sounds good to me.  I'll send you an email. 

The park mgmt book has been claimed!

6/27/2024 11:29 pm  #4

131 people have looked at this post, one book got claimed, the others didn't, so I'll withdraw the remaining two.

We're packing things up to move a few miles down the road and things are happening pretty fast, so...

So - the post is closed.  Thanks for looking!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.