You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2022 7:22 am  #1

Packing day

It's finally time to clear the dining room table / staging area. First trip in 3 years. Leaving early tomorrow for Achray. 1 night on St. Andrews, 2 on St. Frances, and then one on Stratton. We're kind of heavy - bringing a Bug-Out and 2 Mica Basin chairs, a Katadyn Pocket, and my 17' Freedom cedar strip but it's a relatively easy trip with plenty of time to make our sites. I'm hoping the these factors help cure my "get-there-itis." I've perused the PCI, printed out the templates, and will hopefully be able to provide some useful documentation.

9/05/2022 7:04 pm  #2

Re: Packing day

We sure love that campsite on St. Frances.   It's been a couple of years since we have been there.  Hope you have a great trip!

9/05/2022 11:39 pm  #3

"Bug-Out" ??? Is that some kind of bug shelter? In September? If so, I think you'll be better off without it. Enjoy your trip!

9/06/2022 3:57 am  #4

Good to hear, yellowcanoe - online reports are pretty sparse.

And solos - I know, but given this week's warm forecast I'd rather be sorry I brought it than sorry I didn't.

9/06/2022 7:41 am  #5

solos wrote:

"Bug-Out" ??? Is that some kind of bug shelter? In September? If so, I think you'll be better off without it. Enjoy your trip!

some areas are having a second hatch due to the rain and warm weather...

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.