You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2022 12:57 pm  #1

3/24/2022 6:49 pm  #2

Re: The Last Guide - Frank Kuiack (APP)

thanks for sharing ,, i miss our coffee chats  that frankie and i have had over the years,, 

3/25/2022 5:30 am  #3

That was amazingly well done, thanks for sharing!

3/25/2022 6:05 am  #4

I watched that a few days ago, it's terrific. My wife saw me watching it and bought me the book, which I'm now 100 pages into and thoroughly enjoying. 

3/26/2022 8:18 am  #5

Thanks for posting. Make sure to take an hour out of your day to watch this. I had bought the book a couple years back when signing in at the Brent office. Once I started I couldn't put it down. It's an amazing story.

3/29/2022 5:43 am  #6

my books are all signed by Frankie,,

3/31/2022 5:28 am  #7

RCSpartan wrote:

Thanks for posting. Make sure to take an hour out of your day to watch this. I had bought the book a couple years back when signing in at the Brent office. Once I started I couldn't put it down. It's an amazing story.

The copy of the last guide I bought at the Brent permit office years ago was signed by the man himself... check yours?

4/15/2022 2:34 pm  #8

What a wonderful documentary.  Thank you for sharing.  

What happened to all of Frank's cached canoes?  Do park staff even know where Frank hid them all?   Could they remain in the park with some kind of commemorative plaque?

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.