You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2021 3:58 pm  #1

Uberleben wood stove

Hi - 
Last year I bought an Uberleben stove, thought I might use it instead of my little pocketrocket (or whatever they are called) stove. The Uberleben worked well, it just wasn't for me.  All the pieces are there, it goes together just fine, just a bit fire-stained.

If you'd like it, just shoot me a PM with your address and I'll ship it to you. I have some photos I could send you in a text, but they are on my phone so I can't really get them uploaded here. 

If you want to reimburse postage I won't stand in your way, but I'm not going to worry about it either if you are running short.  Cheapest shipping to Canada I can find is $28.50, within the U.S. it is around $8.00.  Again, I'm not worried about the shipping cost, consider it a little Algonquin Park-friendly behavior.  Just thinking somebody else should get some use out of it.

Also, somebody else please post something, ANYTHING within the "Equipment, Fitness, Skills and Ethics" area, because I'm presently the last poster in three of the four categories and that's kind of creepy.

8/28/2021 8:12 am  #2

Re: Uberleben wood stove

That’s a cool looking stove, I’d love to give it a shot and reimburse you for shipping. Thanks for offering it!

8/28/2021 1:03 pm  #3

Re: Uberleben wood stove

Terrific!  Shoot me a pm with an address and I will get it on the way!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.