You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2021 5:44 am  #1

WIA 507

An easy one

8/15/2021 8:00 am  #2

Re: WIA 507

must be close to a access with all those cement blocks,,

8/16/2021 8:00 am  #3

The Devil's Thunderbox?

8/17/2021 11:12 am  #4

looks like the spring on big crow at the cabin

8/20/2021 8:52 am  #5

I believe I got this one correct, I am fairly swamped at work right now, so anyone else can take the next one from here! 

Cheers!

8/22/2021 11:27 am  #6

Evan Briden wrote:

looks like the spring on big crow at the cabin

Yep!

8/23/2021 1:15 pm  #7

someone else can start the next one, I won't be able to post a photo for some time.

Cheers!

8/24/2021 1:40 pm  #8

I know  this water OK to consume but they need to work on their presentation LOL!. I would hesitate to fill a bottle if I came across this . Doesn't scream "drink me!" at first glance .We kind of searched for it last fall when we were there but didn't find it. We didn't look overly hard for it however . 

8/24/2021 4:51 pm  #9

Shayne74 wrote:

I know  this water OK to consume but they need to work on their presentation LOL!. I would hesitate to fill a bottle if I came across this . Doesn't scream "drink me!" at first glance .We kind of searched for it last fall when we were there but didn't find it. We didn't look overly hard for it however . 

Its quite a ways down the trail to the left of the cabin (view from water).
I was tripping with Swede when i took this photo, and he told me to walk to the left of the cabin to find it, at first I thought he was messing with me, didn't realize how far I had to go.
I have used most of the springs in the park labelled on jeffs map and the water here was better than lots of others... there was absolutely no sediment as long as you were careful when filling

Last edited by ATVenture (8/24/2021 4:51 pm)

8/24/2021 10:17 pm  #10

ATVenture wrote:

Shayne74 wrote:

Its quite a ways down the trail to the left of the cabin (view from water).
I was tripping with Swede when i took this photo, and he told me to walk to the left of the cabin to find it, at first I thought he was messing with me, didn't realize how far I had to go.
I have used most of the springs in the park labelled on jeffs map and the water here was better than lots of others... there was absolutely no sediment as long as you were careful when filling

Awesome. Will stop in for some next time! Thanks for the tip.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.