You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2021 8:58 am  #69

Re: Almost there

Just booked a Canada Day trip.  Hard to get anything on smaller lakes, but we're got out of Canisbay to Iris, then on to Otterslide for 3 nights before heading back the way we came.  So excited!

6/10/2021 9:15 am  #70

Have a great time this, and all upcoming, weekends everyone. So excited to put paddle to water.

6/10/2021 9:51 am  #71

I'm 5 hours south of Algonquin, but I'm pretty sure I can hear vehicle engines revving, tires screeching, and canoe straps being tightened down from here.  

Wonder if the animal kingdom has been warned about the bi-ped invasion that's coming!

Have great trips everyone - super happy you're finally able to get back in!  Can't wait to hear the stories.

6/14/2021 10:49 am  #72

yeah we go to the rideau prov park near us and just walk in.  Not a lot of people there so far though,  They told me its going to like that until park closing in the fall.  

You know its a small thing but good on the province for doing this ... we went every night last week and it made a big diff to our moods ... (dad is not as cranky !)

now if i could jsut get the kids to stop splashing me until I'm "ducked"  ... 

Last edited by Dead_Weight (DW) (6/14/2021 10:49 am)

6/14/2021 1:30 pm  #73

As of today, fire ban has been cancelled.

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

6/14/2021 3:01 pm  #74

Was in the park for the weekend and didn’t see people until day 3 of my trip on 2 lakes in from the access point. It was quite a treat as I’m sure we were for the mosquitoes!

7/16/2021 4:33 am  #75

PM Trudeau announced the us/Canada border should reopen in mid august to the fully vaccinated if public health trends continue to improve.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.