You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2021 10:01 am  #1

Upper Nip sites p200-p240

Hey AAer's, I'm curious about sites and their condition for Upper Nip 200-240.  Normally I wouldn't be bothered to investigate, BUT it appears this stretch is totally booked on arrival day.  Looking for your info and rec's on where I should stop, need room for two solo tents and one 3 person tent.  It is my understanding some of these sites are pretty tight on space. 

Would have loved to book grassy lake, but it was taken of course.  Sounds like it's going to be busy on the upper nip in May. 

Any advice is appreciated.

3/26/2021 12:13 pm  #2

Re: Upper Nip sites p200-p240

TripperMike wrote:

Hey AAer's, I'm curious about sites and their condition for Upper Nip 200-240. .

We did a loop through this area a couple years back. Stayed on the campsite just east of the P100m. It is a typical river campsite, steep bank, but opened up into a nice little campsite in the woods. Almost felt enchanted to be honest.

Day 2 and 3 of our Tim River loop  will show these campsites

3/26/2021 8:41 pm  #3

Re: Upper Nip sites p200-p240

Thanks Evan.  The site just west of Grass Lake is where we’re considering for our first night, so this is super helpful.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.