You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2020 7:54 pm  #1

Opeongo Water Taxi??

When perusing the booking page it appears the last departure taxi of the day is 12pm.  Does anyone know of they run departures later than 12 or just pick ups in the afternoon??

8/24/2020 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Opeongo Water Taxi??

As we are booked for the taxi on September 9 2pm to go to Dickson portage it runs in the afternoons. Maybe available afternoon runs are booked full?

8/24/2020 9:31 pm  #3

That what I was thinking. We are looking at the 10th. I think we'll book the noon and adjust out departure from home accordingly.  Where you headed??

8/25/2020 7:47 am  #4

We’re going to Annie’s bay, explore that side of opeongo. Due to having broken both my elbows recently, paddling a lot maybe a bit of an issue, so we’ll base camp and see how it goes.

8/25/2020 9:08 pm  #5

Shayne74 wrote:

When perusing the booking page it appears the last departure taxi of the day is 12pm. Does anyone know of they run departures later than 12 or just pick ups in the afternoon??

Departures and pickups are available until an hour before store closing. If the booking page doesn't show availability then they are booked for that day.

8/25/2020 9:19 pm  #6

tentsterforever wrote:

We’re going to Annie’s bay, explore that side of opeongo. Due to having broken both my elbows recently, paddling a lot maybe a bit of an issue, so we’ll base camp and see how it goes.

Thats a good reason to not venture too far for sure
We.are heading in to a Big Crow. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info  Gord.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.