You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2020 12:49 am  #1

Where are you supposed to be?

Given the current situation I thought it might be interesting to post where you’re supposed to be sleeping right now.  This is an APP dedicated site so apologies to anyone who had plans elsewhere. 

I should be snoring away with my dog at the 65m portage site on the upper nip right now.

5/16/2020 5:46 am  #2

Re: Where are you supposed to be?

I was supposed to be waking up on McIntosh this morning.

5/16/2020 6:02 am  #3

I like the sound of the upper nip and Macintosh. Two great spots.

We were supposed to be waking up on catfish this morning.

5/16/2020 6:42 am  #4

I should be on Burnroot right now.

5/16/2020 7:50 am  #5

I never bother booking my Spring trip in advance as ice-out is just too volatile, but I'm often ending my ice-out trip as the long weekend begins. A loop I've almost-but-not-quite pulled the trigger on in the past was going to be my Spring opener, so I'd be waking up on Radiant and heading back to the Cedar access point today. 

5/16/2020 8:39 am  #6

I was supposed to be somewhere on the nip, catching some Brookies for the dinner plate.

5/16/2020 10:23 am  #7

Would have been very satisfied to wake up in McKaskill cabin to find this great weather today. Ah well.

5/16/2020 4:49 pm  #8

I was supposed to be on Little Cauchon L...:-(

5/16/2020 10:03 pm  #9

We should be sleeping on Little Osler tonight.

5/16/2020 10:27 pm  #10

5th annual spring trip with my 14 year old. This should have been our second night (ever) on Lavieile.  Then waking up to do our first Dickson-Bonfield.   We will remember this one for very different reasons.   

Here’s to paddling soon!
Cheers!

5/16/2020 11:54 pm  #11

Sunbeam
.😕😷😞

5/17/2020 12:08 am  #12

Beaches Negril

5/17/2020 8:47 am  #13

Either back home writing my trip report and bragging on how I managed not to get lost on the lengthy David Creek to Rosebary portage and then the next day got my tired old bones up the Tim River-to-
Queer Lake portage, OR, being the subject of posts on AA based on an online story about a guy ending up in a bodybag because he couldn't manage one or the other.

5/17/2020 9:25 am  #14

Would be in night 2 at little capuchin doing daytripping today

5/17/2020 10:47 am  #15

North Shore of Superior

5/17/2020 5:41 pm  #16

Burntroot lake

5/19/2020 8:17 am  #17

62South no way! I was supposed to be on Burntroot as well. Big Trout tonight.
   I made it to the park this past weekend for some quality fishing thou. So nice to be back. Friday was so dead it reminded me of what fall camping was like 20 years ago. Sunday not so much. The forecast last Thurs looked like crap for the week-end. Turned out absolutely beautiful. A little rain around lunch time Fri. That was it. 

I'm just gone Fishin!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.