Offline
Not Sherrif.
Offline
Not Canisbay.
Offline
Tom Thomson...from the portage to Ink L.
Offline
Swift it is not Tom Thomson lake... but you are close, very close.
Offline
Not Kooy pond, SwiftPaddler has the closest guess.
Last edited by TripperMike (4/27/2020 12:54 pm)
Offline
Long Pond between T. Thomson and Pathfinder?
Offline
I hear ya', Swede!
I've been at the location you guessed and I think you are incorrect. looks like a mudpit...maybe vanishing pond?
Offline
Apologies Swede, I was replying from a phone and must have missed yours.
But no, it is not Red Rock from the portage out of Ope or Long pond.
Again, Swift Paddler has the closest guess, like really, really close.
Offline
Ink L is correct, at the take out for the 2390 into TT.
You're up RP.
Offline
Ummmm...it was 4 years ago when I was there but I guarantee your pic is of Tom Thomson
This is the Ink end of the portage...

and this is the TT end...
Offline
Ah Swift you are right, my mistake. Apologies.
Offline
Hey, no worries!
My 4 kids and I paddled and portaged from McIntosh to TT in the pouring rain and it finally let up as soon as we arrived at TT. So I remembered that spot like it was yesterday.
Cheers!