You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2015 12:30 pm  #1

AO Photo Contest Winners Announced

Thought I would share that Algonquin Outfitters has posted the winners of the 2015 Photo Contest here. Are any of the winners members of the AA community? This makes me excited for the Trip log contest results, any updates there Barry?

Last edited by Gordielocks (12/23/2015 12:30 pm)

12/23/2015 1:12 pm  #2

Re: AO Photo Contest Winners Announced

It was a pleasure to help out as one of the four Algonquin Outfitters Photo Contest judges. There were 581 photos entered in the contest. Narrowing them all down to the winners was quite a process. The four sets of selections of assigned scores were tallied together resulting in the final results.

As for the Algonquin Adventures Paddling Trip-log Contest, results will be announced by March 1st, 2016 .. possibly sooner.

12/23/2015 3:06 pm  #3

There were lots of great pictures this year for sure. I don't envy the task of judging them, great job! Happy Holidays everyone!

12/23/2015 6:44 pm  #4

Wow, the winners were certainly deserving of the honour. Great stuff. But I can see it would take a long time to judge them. Hope you had a good time doing that, Barry!

12/24/2015 1:22 pm  #5

Just had a look.....how humbling.

Dave

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.