You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2019 6:58 pm  #1

Booth Lake

Hi folks,

Here’s the last one of the season for me, a weekend basecamp trip to Booth Lake with some buddies and some rain back in September.

https://allofalgonquin.com/2019/10/07/booth-lake/

Hope your Thanksgiving weekend has some turkey and some paddling in it,

Drew

10/07/2019 8:01 pm  #2

Re: Booth Lake

Enjoyable as usual Drew!  Not sure how much paddling my Thanksgiving will hold but here's hoping.  I gather you didn't get to Pinetree in the end?

10/07/2019 8:20 pm  #3

GordK wrote:

Enjoyable as usual Drew!  Not sure how much paddling my Thanksgiving will hold but here's hoping.  I gather you didn't get to Pinetree in the end?

Sadly, no. Came down with a brutal stomach bug right before I was supposed to go and was flat on my back (or curled around the toilet) for about 5 days. Next year!

10/08/2019 5:36 am  #4

Thanks for another one, Drew. You make reference to a campsite report for site 2, but I couldn't find one. I did visit that site in September 2018, and you're right - no bueno. I can vouch for sites 14 and 17 as being quite pleasant, though 17 would best in bad weather.

10/08/2019 6:15 am  #5

scratchypants wrote:

Thanks for another one, Drew. You make reference to a campsite report for site 2, but I couldn't find one. I did visit that site in September 2018, and you're right - no bueno. I can vouch for sites 14 and 17 as being quite pleasant, though 17 would best in bad weather.

Thanks Scratchypants. I haven’t gotten around to the site 2 report just yet, but I’m hoping to run through a bunch of new reports over the next few weeks. Sorry for the confusion.

10/08/2019 10:36 am  #6

Enjoyable as ever!!!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.