You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2019 12:15 am  #1

Craig Lake: Easy and beautiful

This is a short report on my family trip to Craig Lake on the Labour Day long weekend. Ours was a last minute trip sparked on the Wednesday prior by my wife who suggested to push up our planned trip by two weeks. OK, most easily accessible sites were booked but contradictory to the norm, Craig Lake withs its 2 hour traveler time was strangely showing 7/7 sites open, contrasting with North  tea Lake and surroundings which were totally booked.

We reserve red the last moyel room at the Algonquin iMotel in a South River. The place was tiered but clean and satisfactory for the wife and our 23 month old daughter. The motel included a breakfast at Sherie’s which was a fine establishment for the area showcasing a mix of semi(?) locals combined iti with tourists, like us

Here is my plug for a Skwift Canoes. The best place to rent or buy some of the best tripping boats ever made. They gave us a 17’ Keewatin patterned in camouflage. They kindly apologized for the paint job when e were taking possession.

The road out to access 1b was smoother than what might be espected for the terr
We drove . ,,,, mo e to rollove

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.