You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2019 11:35 pm  #1

Cool New Shirt

Well, I can't seem to get the images loaded, so the suspense will have to build until I get that squared away.

Last edited by MooseWhizzer Dave (8/17/2019 12:06 am)

8/17/2019 11:45 am  #2

Re: Cool New Shirt

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

8/17/2019 8:31 pm  #3

OK, hopefully this works.  So once in a while somebody asks me how much longer am I going to do this (take a canoe trip or two a year), and I always say "Until I can't".  Then I realized that would actually make a pretty good t-shirt slogan, and that's when I decided to treat myself to a one-off from CustomInk.  It took a little time to find a shirt in the quick-dry family that I could buy just one of, but eventually found this "Sport-Tek Tri-Blend Performance Raglan T-Shirt - True Royal Heather".  The image is one I found on the CustomInk website, I just added the slogan, the font, etc.

The image is on the back of the shirt.  That left me thinking I should have a logo of some kind on the front, over the left breast....but what to do........HEY!  I've got a GREAT idea!

So, just to be clear, I'm not kicking off a line of Moosewhizzer Designs clothing, but I do like the idea of somebody seeing the shirt, thinking it is a real brand and then going home and trying to look them up.  They will find that Moosewhizzer Designs are incredibly rare.  I also kind of like the idea that the slogan on the back "Until I can't" could go under the image of any sport or hobby somebody is passionate about (bowling, chess, eating, napping).  

So there you go.   The one thing that gives me pause.....I wear suspenders 100% of the time.  I'm a little concerned that the suspenders will block the logo and/or the image/statement on the back (so it would read "til I can"), so it might become necessary for me to purchase the entire line of Moosewhizzer Designs clothing, by which I mean maybe I get a hoodie with the same images on it. 

8/18/2019 8:03 am  #4

Excellent Dave.  Love the custom t-shirt of something that means something to you.  I do the same thing. Custom Ts are all I really wear out there now.

Yours looks really good!

Last edited by ShawnD (8/18/2019 5:43 pm)

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.