You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2019 6:25 pm  #35

Re: Missing teens last seen on Western Uplands

Whatever happened to the forum rules on defamatory comments and antagonism?

7/16/2019 8:36 pm  #36

I just read this thread through from the beginning.

Ant man has some valid points to make about the level of preparedness of the troop leaders.

He (assuming from the username that he is a he) may have made his points in his first post in a less-than-perfectly politically correct way, but the way everybody jumped on him for a perceived lack of empathy is outrageous.

John Connelly : editing your comment to remove a word and then writing “edited to remove the word psycopath” is downright childish and you probably owe Antman an apology. It’s one thing to say that a person’s comment lacks empathy, but it is quite another to characterize someone as a psycopath.

But hey, i’m not yer dad to tell anyone how to behave so i’ll shut up now and let Barry lock the thread.

Anyway, happy they found the girls. Great story about the dog. Time for bed.

Last edited by Methye (7/16/2019 8:38 pm)

7/16/2019 8:46 pm  #37

John, thank you for editing your comment to remove the defamatory characterization.

7/16/2019 10:16 pm  #38

Admin. Someone please lock this threadLOL! We've all had enough. Lost. Found. Lesson learned. Pass the tylenol...Happy trails.

7/17/2019 1:33 am  #39

Yes. The young ladies are safe and wiser. Enough has been said by all parties. This topic is CLOSED.

Anyone who tries to restart this discussion will be be "time-outed".

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.