You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2019 12:46 pm  #1

Maps

I'm looking for a map of a particular part of the Park (roughly Rock Lake and White Fish Lake) to be used as the "table top" of a coffee table.

Given that Jeffsmaps is dead (RIP) and Unlostify isn't ready yet (can't wait), do any of you have other suggestions? Style trumps function for this purpose.

The Friends canoe map might work, but if there are other cool maps out there I'd love to know!

4/23/2019 1:29 pm  #2

Re: Maps

I have the large file downloaded of Jeff’s Maps. If it’s not breaking any rules, I can upload/send to you.

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

4/23/2019 3:01 pm  #4

@trippythings - Feel free to send it to him. I can as well if you need it @John McClane

FYI the ETA on the new map is hopefully a few weeks, at least for the digital version. Just in case that affects your decision.

I make paddling maps! – MapsByJeff.com

4/24/2019 12:37 am  #5

If it were me, I'd wait until Jeff has a bit more time on his hands - like after the Algo Map is finished and he's at least got his first trip under his belt - then ask him where you can find the nicest looking map for your purpose.  I doubt one has ever been produced that escaped his notice.

4/24/2019 6:28 am  #6

Thanks for the responses, everyone!

@Jeff if you could send me that download it would be hugely appreciated. 

@R2- that's a very cool map maker.

4/24/2019 6:47 am  #7

4/24/2019 8:10 am  #8

Thanks @trippythings!

I make paddling maps! – MapsByJeff.com

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.