You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2019 12:01 pm  #1

The Last Guide's Guide by Ron Corbett

This is a follow up book about the Algonquin legend himself, Frank Kuiack.  The first book by Ron Corbett was called The Last Guide - A Story of Fish and Love.  I just purchased this book for $24.95 Canadian.  I would definitely recommend that if anyone read the first book by Ron Corbett, you have to read this.  It is a guidebook the Algonquin community has been waiting for.  A how to manual on fishing, making money, cooking a shore lunch, falling in love and "practical stuff people can use.  Not the stupid stuff" as the back cover states.  Happy reading!

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

4/14/2019 6:02 pm  #2

Re: The Last Guide's Guide by Ron Corbett

Thanks boknows! Loved the first book

5/02/2019 6:22 pm  #3

Thanks Boknows.  Picked this up and have been enjoying it while waiting for the ice to melt.

PS.  Also wanted to say thanks as some of your earlier posts and trip reports have been instrumental in getting me excited for canoeing / fishing in the park over the last 10 years!

Jon

5/04/2019 6:36 pm  #4

jonp wrote:

Thanks Boknows.  Picked this up and have been enjoying it while waiting for the ice to melt.

PS.  Also wanted to say thanks as some of your earlier posts and trip reports have been instrumental in getting me excited for canoeing / fishing in the park over the last 10 years!

Jon

Glad you like the book Jonp and I am really glad I got you excited about canoeing/fishing in the GREATEST PARK IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

6/20/2019 11:06 am  #5

Just came in the mail. Can't wait to read it, Thanks Bo!

I'm just gone Fishin!

6/20/2019 6:44 pm  #6

frankie was on global news earlier this week,, telling people to get off there ass and paddle a canoe,, great clip of him,,

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.