You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2019 7:09 am  #18

Re: WIA 252 - Time Capsule Photo

Ok how bout Daisy

2/12/2019 10:00 am  #19

Ding Ding Ding Ding - ReadyIn-10, you are up.  That is (on Barry's PCI project), site number 5 on Daisy. The photo is taken from the water, not far from site number 4. which, by the way, is a really nice campsite.  Site 5 is where my dad and I stayed on night one of our three day trip in the early 90's.  I put the tent in a bad spot, which allowed rain to run under the tent and soak my dad's sleeping bag.  oops.  Should have known better.  Pitching a tent while thinking "I'm pretty sure this won't work well, but I hope it does" will not have a good result. 

2/12/2019 7:52 pm  #20

I stayed there in spring 2017 a few days before the long weekend. All the others were taken. Managed to find an okay spot to hang me hammock. Good times.

It has a little “slip” on the side for unloading out of the wind.

Last edited by Methye (2/12/2019 7:55 pm)

2/12/2019 10:28 pm  #21

I spent 2 very rainy days on Daisy in 2014, it was miserable. Anyway, Barry will be posting on a pic for me because I'm obviously challenged.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.