You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2018 7:05 pm  #1

Madawaska / Ottawa forum?

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if any of you know of a similar forum which deals with the Madawaska river?
Thanks all,
Tarpon

8/02/2018 7:33 pm  #2

Re: Madawaska / Ottawa forum?

A stand-alone forum just for one river? I can't imagine there is.

If you're talking about canoeing it, the "Ontario Discussion & Resources" subforum of the Canadian Canoe Routes forum is appropriate for discussion of any canoe route in Ontario: http://www.myccr.com/phpbbforum/viewforum.php?f=107

And of course part of the Madawaska is within Algonquin Park, so if that's the area you're talking about you can discuss it right here on AA.

8/03/2018 5:42 am  #3

Re: Madawaska / Ottawa forum?

Thanks for the reply and link DanPM.
We will do Palmers Rapids downstream to Burnstown. We usually go into Algonquin for a trip most summers, primarily through Cedar or Kiosk, but due to circumstances have not been able to last year or this. The Mad trip is just a short one to make up for the lack of a longer Algonquin trip. This forum is a wonderful Algonquin resource. I've never posted before but scan through it often and always when determining a route or just to remind myself of what I'm missing!

Thanks again,
Tarpon 

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.