You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2015 12:58 pm  #1

A short, frosty fall trip.

Headed up to the park yesterday to check out the fall colours, the last I checked the report was showing almost peak. I hammocked outside of the park at a nice spot I know and awoke in the morn to bitterly cold temps! After a mad dash to get dressed and in to the car to get warm, I headed in to the park along the 60 corridor. The colours are simply breathtaking right now. I woke up about 5:45-6 and with limited time I grabbed a few shots along hwy 60. Made a stop as well at the Oxtongue Rapids park, if you haven't been to this spot, it's definitely worth checking out.

In the park, can you guess the lake? Pretty easy....
Colour palette by Zen, on Flickr

Oxtongue Rapids park
Fall falls by Zen, on Flickr

Oxtongue colours by Zen, on Flickr

The Cutting by Zen, on Flickr

Ghost rocks by Zen, on Flickr

Cheers,
Zen

Last edited by ZenSoloist (9/30/2015 12:59 pm)

9/30/2015 10:12 pm  #2

Re: A short, frosty fall trip.

Ok. Now I see all your photos you have some great effects with the water. Is the first one Canoe Lk?

"Anyone can make love in a canoe, it's a Canadian who knows enough to take out the centre thwart!        Bahahaha!
                                                                      - Philip Chester

10/01/2015 9:07 am  #3

Thanks Kelly! It is Smoke Lake, told you that was an easy one ;)

10/01/2015 9:31 am  #4

I'm no good at that game lol
Heading in on Sat. If your about your welcome to have a look at my Pack canoe

Happy Tripping
K

"Anyone can make love in a canoe, it's a Canadian who knows enough to take out the centre thwart!        Bahahaha!
                                                                      - Philip Chester

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.