You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2017 10:53 am  #18

Re: Some Thoughts Prior...

The day I've anticipated for so long!  After all the prep, and more tha a little 're-organisation'(!),
I'm about to head-out to AP for the first trip in six years--got butterflies knowing some of what awaits
me in the Park! I will be back in a week (assuming all goes to plan) but until then, paddle much and often!

This trip is going to be awesome and epic, I can feel it! (...it will be epic just for not repeating the follies of
previous trips!!)

I leave with this little slice in mind, of my immediate future:  I am become one of...''them''!!!...

My friends, I now depart!    

9/18/2017 1:49 am  #19

My trip, originally planned from Sept.10-15 was extended to Sept.17, due to superb weather
conditions (...it actually felt like summer!) and, of course, my own desire to maximise my
time in AP!  Very happy to say, for those who may recall, Kanu Boots didn't perish
from the follies of previous adventures in the Park--he did evolve and thrive from them though!

Back home now and already thinking about the next trip, the sooner, the better!

Sean  

9/21/2017 11:27 am  #20

Well, this is my final post in this thread, so no groans necessary!  (...yeah, it's a bit tedious seeing the
same topic on top over-and over, and my trip is no longer ''prior''!).  It took me a couple days to 'de-camp'
at home--no apologies for that!  Parsing thru over 350pics that I took during my trip and putting together a TR of it all, which I will post in a few days time.  Until then, the pic below, and another in the ''Where Is This'' section.

A gorgeous late-summer week ahead--GET OUT THERE!!!  

KORRALLED--TEMPORARILY!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.