You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2019 10:16 am  #1

May 2019: Kiosk to Birchcliffe Cabin - 4 Day Loop DAY 2

Morning all! 
I have just uploaded the Day 2 video for our 4 day loop to the Birchcliffe Cabin.
Day 2 was when the real fun began... the creeks become narrow and the forest closes in on both the water and the portages! This day started on Erables Lake and we worked our way up Maple Creek, then down Raven Creek to the Birchcliffe Cabin passing through some really nice little lakes along the way!

Here is the video for Day #2:  https://youtu.be/plnv1MT5tc4

Enjoy!

6/27/2019 2:48 pm  #2

Re: May 2019: Kiosk to Birchcliffe Cabin - 4 Day Loop DAY 2

Thanks for the video. It was nice to see the slogfest that is Upper Maple Creek. When I was planning my 2017 trip I was thinking that maybe it's not that bad, but apparently it is.

6/27/2019 2:50 pm  #3

upper maple creek is a drop in the bucket compared to Birchcliffe creek, in my opinion... the Day 3 video should be released next week and it was by far the worst day of our interior careers... 

6/27/2019 6:45 pm  #4

Nice video! Quite a sufferfest. Mental note, stay away from Upper Maple Creek and Birchcliffe Creek.

Last edited by MartinG (6/27/2019 6:53 pm)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.