You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2017 9:03 am  #1

Oram Lake

Hi there,

I have been thinking about planning a trip to Oram lake this year. I have been thinking about this because it's a smaller lake so chances are it should be pretty quite and relaxing as far as a long weekends are concerned. However I have found little information about Oram lake in my searches. At most was someone day tripping into Oram and two pictures of the lake.

So my questions are:
Has anyone camped on Oram before? If so, how was the campsites? Is one superior to the other?

Is there any good fishing on this lake? (Jeffs Map doesn't seem to have anything marked but I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience. If not we can always day trip to Crotch for some fishing)

If anyone has any other information about Oram Lake (or Billy Lake for that matter) it would be extremely appreciated.

4/30/2017 9:39 am  #2

Re: Oram Lake

IMHO Oram Lake is not good for fishing.  Billy Lake is much better as it is stocked with splake!

The first campsite on your right as you put your canoe in at access point is a really nice campsite, one of the better ones on the lake.

Last edited by boknows (4/30/2017 9:41 am)

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.