You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2024 5:54 pm  #1

Last edited by swedish pimple (4/02/2024 4:31 pm)

4/01/2024 9:18 am  #2

Re: .

I saw a notice today that reservations are open starting May 3rd. I'm planning on heading in May 2nd but going to reserve for May 3rd now so I at least have the weekend booked. 

4/02/2024 12:49 pm  #3

I too saw notice of May 3 for booking.

I am booked for May long weekend on Rock Lake.  And then another 123 nights throughout the Park starting July 1 for 4 months.

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

4/02/2024 4:18 pm  #4

boknows wrote:

I am booked for May long weekend on Rock Lake. And then another 123 nights throughout the Park starting July 1 for 4 months.

I'm pretty sure April Fools was yesterday

4/02/2024 4:22 pm  #5

Swift Fifteen wrote:

boknows wrote:

I am booked for May long weekend on Rock Lake. And then another 123 nights throughout the Park starting July 1 for 4 months.

Nope....no April Fools joke.  What you read is the gospel truth!

4/02/2024 4:24 pm  #6

boknows wrote:

Swift Fifteen wrote:

boknows wrote:

Nope....no April Fools joke. What you read is the gospel truth!

You mean truth like seeing dead people in the Park? ;)

4/02/2024 4:26 pm  #7

I should add that I certainly wish you all the best if you do embark on this planned record adventure. Don't break a leg

5/07/2024 5:53 am  #8

Am I the only one whose inbox does not work?  I can't send or receive messages and Barry unable to fix it.

5/07/2024 8:53 am  #9

Same here Bo.

I haven't been able to receive a PM since late January or early February. Haven't tried to send any as I figured it wouldn't work either way.

So to anyone who may have PM'd me over the last couple months - I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not getting any messages.

5/07/2024 9:46 am  #10

As I've indicated to Bo ... "At the bottom-right of your "in box", you should see "#### of 1,000 allowed messages on file."

All I can think of is that your message inbox may be "full". If you have accumulated 1,000 it won't allow any more to "come in".

If you highlight and delete some of your older messages, you should be able to free-up some space for new messages.

How many others are experiencing problems with their PM's?

5/07/2024 10:47 am  #11

I tried deleted some, still didn't seem to work. Says I'm using 238 out of 1000 allowed messages.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.