You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2023 5:22 pm  #1

Yuletide canoe

Probably not the photo you we're thinking of given my subject name, but the faithful, loyal, and ever ready nova craft pal serves its annual yuletide purpose of holding up the christmas tree in a bucket of water while we prep the family room for the tree. 

And not for nothing, but this tree is soooooo much bigger than we thought it was.  I usually take a tape measure but thought I would eyeball it this year.  Well done......

12/10/2023 10:34 am  #2

Re: Yuletide canoe

damn! Now THAT is a Christmas tree!

As cousin Eddy would say, 'She's a beaut, Clark'.

12/11/2023 4:11 pm  #3

She's a beaut, Clark!

12/11/2023 7:32 pm  #4

When the needles fall it will be like the jelly of the month club.  "Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year long."

12/13/2023 9:03 am  #5

Last edited by IanTendy (12/13/2023 9:04 am)

12/14/2023 7:59 am  #6

MooseWhizzer Dave wrote:

When the needles fall it will be like the jelly of the month club. "Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year long."

just think of all the bags of firestarter you'll have...

12/17/2023 2:51 pm  #7

Delightful! My Christmas decor is peppered with all the parks I have visited.  I do have a cat and a tiny dwelling so a tree is not in the cards. I do have a beautiful, on the wall mounted tree, that is handmade from one inch slats (like plaster and lathe slats).  My grand ornaments hang from my modern heating system.  It is quite cozy and Christmassy. 

12/18/2023 8:51 am  #8

Our current cat ignores Christmas trees, and this year he is kind of afraid of the giant tree and I don't blame him (I stood next to it yesterday and was a little afraid), but our prior generations of cats have spent a significant amount of time sleeping underneath them.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.