You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 9:53 am  #1

FOR SALE - Canoe LANGFORD NAHANNI

I am selling my Langford Nahanni canoe.    I am willing to meet halfway to deliver.  Pics upon request.

Manufacturer's Description:  

Perhaps the finest asymmetrical canoe in existence… A bold claim, but one has to test this canoe to fully appreciate the combination of capacity, acceleration, maneuverability, tracking ease and seaworthiness. A choice of the finest outfitters` rental fleets for all the above reasons, the Nahanni more than meets the demands of the most serious interior trippers… A truly secure feeling is enjoyed in this canoe; flared at the top of the hull to help ward off the worst waves, and a hull so fast you`ll think you're sailing! Travel far and fast with the Nahanni 16’5″. This Asymmetrical canoe accelerates quickly and tracks like an arrow, with enough rocker to allow nimble movement when necessary. The hull has been engineered to offer the paddler, peak efficiency. With its deep hull, shallow draft, and water deflecting spray rail (a feature unique to Langford Canoe) the Nahanni is a dry, and seaworthy, workhorse, perfect for week long interior trips or recreational use.
 Specifications:
 Kevlar
Length: 16`-5"
Width: 36"
Weight: 47 lbs
Centre Depth: 14" Bow / Stern Height: 22" / 17"
Capacity: 900 lb.
Ash Gunnels Cherry yoke, seats, & handles
Sliding cherry bow seat
Removable cherry kneeling thwart Kneeling pads  
Used only a few times. Always stored in garage.  
Asking $2600  
To purchase this canoe new is $3795 + tax = $4288.35

2/16/2017 12:24 pm  #2

Re: FOR SALE - Canoe LANGFORD NAHANNI

5/02/2017 5:03 pm  #3

Hello Moose Patrol,

I saw that you bought your Nahanni in 2011 and sold it recently.
I am currently looking into buying one and was simply wondering what you thought of the canoe and if you are selling it for reasons that one looking into buying the same canoe should know of.
Also, you wood trims looked like they aged really well. What oil compound did you use?
I tried to PM you but can't as I am a new user.

Thank you very much for your help!

J

7/27/2018 7:39 pm  #4

i have a nahanni canoe if you are still looking

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.