You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 8:13 pm  #1

New Ruin Added! The Schoolhouse at Daventry Station

Hey All!

I hope the canoe tripping has treated everyone well so far.

I wanted to share a recent update to my website - a new ruin has been added!

The Schoolhouse on Little Cauchon Lake at Daventry Station

This building was used to teach the ranger's children, among others. Check it out, it's pretty cool!

Keep an eye out for some back to back updates, as I have 6 new ruin sites (Including the Turtle Club on Lake Traverse, the blast channel of Crooked Chute and many more) pending publishing among two trip reports!

6/05/2016 6:36 am  #2

Re: New Ruin Added! The Schoolhouse at Daventry Station

Thanks for sharing these fascinating pictures and information - I always look forward to your new posts!

Cheers,

Rich

6/05/2016 7:40 pm  #3

I've never seen your site before Peek. Love the pictures and info. Now I have more places I need to explore.

K

"Anyone can make love in a canoe, it's a Canadian who knows enough to take out the centre thwart!        Bahahaha!
                                                                      - Philip Chester

6/08/2016 7:15 pm  #4

hiker72 wrote:

Thanks for sharing these fascinating pictures and information - I always look forward to your new posts!

Cheers,

Rich

Thanks Rich, glad you enjoy the updates! It's always nice to know there is something worth exploring nearby - and in the case of Algonquin - that's pretty much every canoe route in the park - there is always something, somewhere nearby.

kellycamps wrote:

I've never seen your site before Peek. Love the pictures and info. Now I have more places I need to explore.

K

Hey Kelly - glad you like the site and even more so that you found something new! Next time you're in AP check some of this stuff out - it's always worth it!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.