You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/24/2022 9:56 am  #1

SOLD -- Bending Branches Black Pearl II Carbon Paddle

Good used condition (a couple small scratches as shown in the photos - used on one trip)

54"

Pick up in Waterdown (Dundas St and Howard Blvd area)

Asking $200.  Sells new for $380 Canadian

Description from website:

The weight savings of a full carbon paddle reinforced with Edgegard protection so you can rely on this paddle for your long-distance flatwater trips.

Lightweight, 100% carbon shaft and carbon blade
    11° bend and contoured palm grip make this paddle smooth and efficient for long days on the water
    Nylon weave Edgegard tip protection seals the carbon and prolongs the life of the paddle

Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Foam Core Carbon
Blade Size: 8.25 x 18.75 in. (21 x 48 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Grip Material: 100% Carbon
Grip Type: Contoured Palm Grip
Weight: 16 oz. (454 g)

Last edited by Steve E (11/09/2022 2:17 pm)

10/24/2022 7:08 pm  #2

Re: SOLD -- Bending Branches Black Pearl II Carbon Paddle

Started tripping again with traditional  wood paddles but I still pull out my carbons when weight is critcal.  I love my carbon paddles. They make a long day on the water a little more hospitable.  Beautiful paddle. Good luck with sale.

Last edited by Shayne74 (10/24/2022 10:18 pm)

10/25/2022 11:03 am  #3

Thanks man!  Ya I've never owned a carbon paddle before and man is it light!

11/10/2022 10:03 am  #4

Shayne74 wrote:

Started tripping again with traditional wood paddles but I still pull out my carbons when weight is critcal. I love my carbon paddles. They make a long day on the water a little more hospitable. Beautiful paddle. Good luck with sale.

Hey Shayne I was in the same place.. love the feel of wood but there is no replacing the weight savings of carbon.. my main flatwater paddles are now wood and carbon.. best of both worlds .. all wood with a carbon backed blade. Can get down to a 13-16 oz paddle with all the feel of wood.

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.