You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2022 10:04 pm  #1

Free Stoves

Hi all,

with the pandemic lockdown I decided Im getting a squat rack. However, my basement is filled with 3 decades of camping stuff. So I'm giving stuff away.

The only catch is you gotta pick it up in London by Sunday-ish.

So what we have is:
- couple of Zippo hand warmers
- couple of stick stoves
- couple of alcohol stove
- ancient Coleman Peak - ran when last parked in 1998

Pic below.

More stuff to come. Oyyy. I think dishes are next.

Cheers
Marko

1/06/2022 7:50 am  #2

Re: Free Stoves

that feather 400 is d**n near bulletproof, someone's gonna' get lucky...

1/06/2022 8:16 am  #3

Honestly if you want me to ship a box to you full of all the stoves, lemme know.

1/06/2022 10:09 am  #4

I'm always tempted by more stoves, especially the Peak one burner. But do I need more stoves? <starts counting stoves ...>

1/06/2022 11:25 am  #5

Marko_Mrko wrote:

Honestly if you want me to ship a box to you full of all the stoves, lemme know.

I lost my vital stove (OK I may have left it at a site on Sunday years ago) so ya, I am interested in another 1 and if no one wants it, you could drop the hand heaters in the box as well.

Since it is about a 1200km drive, if you would be willing to drop it in the mail that would be great.

Let me know and I will dm you my address and we can figure out the shipping

Last edited by Rob (1/06/2022 11:29 am)

1/07/2022 11:07 am  #6

RobW wrote:

I'm always tempted by more stoves, especially the Peak one burner. But do I need more stoves? <starts counting stoves ...>

me too,but if I add one more to the 18 I already have, I'll probably need to post a hazardous storage sign on my garage and notify the fire dept...

1/07/2022 11:22 am  #7

scoutergriz wrote:

me too,but if I add one more to the 18 I already have, I'll probably need to post a hazardous storage sign on my garage and notify the fire dept...

I only got to 9 and I think 2 of those might still be Girl Guide stoves. Of course 2 of those are Coleman one burners and one of those was surplus from CJ86.

1/09/2022 8:39 am  #8

I only got to 9 and I think 2 of those might still be Girl Guide stoves. Of course 2 of those are Coleman one burners and one of those was surplus from CJ86.

If it weren't for Scouts and Guides, I'd probably be in the dozens- I've given them many refurbished stoves to replace their trashed ones.I've only got a couple of one burners- about 8-9 or so....
Just like canoes, they seem to breed in the dark

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.