You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2021 11:16 am  #1

Muskwa Lake?

Does anyone have any info on Muskwa Lake?  Looks like a small lake with a single low-maintenance campsite on it on the way into Brent.  Wondering how usable the campsite would be for a couple nights to base camp and explore the area....

2/24/2021 12:34 pm  #2

Re: Muskwa Lake?

All I can tell you about the lake is the campsite is not where it shows on Jeff's Map but is actually across the lake from the road and requires a canoe.

2/24/2021 12:35 pm  #3

ATVenture wrote:

All I can tell you about the lake is the campsite is not where it shows on Jeff's Map but is actually across the lake from the road and requires a canoe.

That's all I need to know!  Thanks ATVenture

2/24/2021 12:36 pm  #4

I know you usually go late season - the crown land site just before the wendigo access is great if you can snag it.

2/24/2021 12:53 pm  #5

Great campsite on Pan Lake...green grass front lawn and a 2-seater outhouse.

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

2/24/2021 1:42 pm  #6

ATVenture wrote:

I know you usually go late season - the crown land site just before the wendigo access is great if you can snag it.

I noticed a couple crown land sites on Jeffs Map and wondered that.  Man that'd be a long drive to find out it had already been snagged up though....I wonder if there are other drive-to crown land sites in the area as a back-up?

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.