You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2020 7:57 am  #1

mew lake

as per usual mew lake is open now,, however, only limited sites are available with many sites closed for the season?
    i looked at the online reservation system ( and i called ontario parks to confirm) for mew lake non hydro/radio/dog section. this section has 35 car camp sites,, but only 9 are reservable,, many of these sites are booked over a week at a time,, no cancelation penalty charges still in effect
    i do understand the situation concerning covid,  but people need a place to go. 

12/11/2020 9:20 am  #2

Re: mew lake

I believe that most non-hydro are first come, first served, no? I think that's why they may be showing as non-reservable.

12/12/2020 9:50 pm  #3

Park at mew and venture in to the interior a little ways. No res. No crowds. Close enough for multiple  trips to the car if necessary amd cheaper.

12/13/2020 12:51 am  #4

Curious about any news about the water situation. If I remember correctly they were trucking it in, earlier this year.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.