You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2020 10:51 pm  #18

Re: Canoe pack

RCSpartan wrote:

CCS. Indestructible.

This

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

8/19/2020 1:32 pm  #19

trippythings wrote:

I currently have two of the Norwester, one is started to give but the other is holding up ok. I've decided once those give out I'm going to get a canoe pack from Algonquin Outfitters: https://shop.algonquinoutfitters.com/search/canoe+pack/

I saw them in person at the Outdoor Show a few years ago and they seemed well built, and I've heard good things from others that have used them. They're more expensive, but seem to be better quality to justify the price.

Thanks for considering our Canoe Packs, we use them in our outfitting and rental packages so they are tried and proven over thousands of days in the backcountry each year.  You'll find them in Small, Medium and Large.  We also brought back the original design this past year for those who liked the older design we had.  Still have my original design pack from 1999, looks and functions like new still.

Any questions ask, here's the direct link to the page with them in our new online store

8/19/2020 5:01 pm  #20

Jdbonney wrote:

https://shop.algonquinoutfitters.com/algonquin-outfitters-large-ballistic-canoe-pack.html

I’ve used one of these since the 90’s. dozens of trips and still going strong.

Glad to hear your 1990's AO Canoe pack is still going strong.  I have a personal one from 1999 that still looks practically new and it's seen well over 100 days on trip over the two decades I've had it.

8/19/2020 5:03 pm  #21

swedish pimple wrote:

i have the same pack as jdbonney, i have had the pack since 88, i find the pack to be uncomfortable, maybe i am getting old,, i am using a gregory baltoro now,, very comfy ,,,

Swedish Pimple we have upgraded our packs since 1988 several times, with many of the newer features adding to the comfort level.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.