You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/17/2020 9:48 am  #1

Good Deals

Just noticed some deals on gear that you really don't see these kind of prices on.

45% Helinox Chair Zero
45% Therma-Rest and Sea to Summit pads

Doubt you will beat those prices if you are looking for those items. No returns accepted from this site though ( I have never had a problem)

https://www.thelasthunt.com/collections/gear#/?_=1&filter.activity=3%20Season%20Camping&filter.activity=Winter%20Camping&page=1

Last edited by ShawnD (4/17/2020 9:49 am)

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

4/17/2020 10:13 am  #2

Re: Good Deals

Thanks Shawn, been thinking about a helinox but even at that price I’m still wavering. I’ve always made do on the ground and I can see carrying it in.  Good deal though.

Also, it’s the clearance site for altitude-sports and I’ve had great experiences with them.

4/17/2020 10:45 am  #3

I have the Helinox One chair and it's pretty comfy.  It packs down nice and small.  For me it's a luxury item that I'm more than happy to bring

4/17/2020 10:21 pm  #4

Not the same site but figured I'd add it to this thread... Lacordee has a bunch of stuff 35% off or more. Final sale. Free shipping in Canada over $50. Just grabbed a bunch of Alpine Aire meals and Aquatabs... now I'm eyeing the Siltarp 3 for 40% off.

I remember reading that silicons tarps are the way to go, but I don't know too much about the different options. I just know my tarp is old and leaks a bit. Maybe a new seal/coating will solve it, but maybe it won't. Is the Siltarp 3 deal too good to pass up? 

https://www.lacordee.com/en/camping-hiking/tents/tarps-screenhouses-mosquito-net-shelters/rab-siltarp-3-tarp

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

4/18/2020 10:52 am  #5

Never heard of Lacordee before. Some nice discounts on boots & shoes but I don\t like buying things like that without trying them on first.

Last edited by Algonquintripper (4/18/2020 10:53 am)

Dave

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.