You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2020 11:19 am  #18

Re: Kiosk to Opeongo 2019 Trip Report

Amazing!!!! Love the photos and your descriptions. I also found your follow up tips about your food packaging very informative. Thanks!

2/25/2020 4:12 pm  #19

Amazing story and gorgeous photos, thanks for posting it. I've been on all parts of your route, but never as part of a single trip.
Heart Attack Hill is a portage I would happily never revisit... but time has a way of making us forget ;). 

2/26/2020 5:12 pm  #20

John Connelly wrote:

Tess and Norm ...... your amazing pictures and words are so inspiring !

Thank you John... so nice to hear from you!

2/26/2020 5:13 pm  #21

oldboyscout wrote:

Amazing!!!! Love the photos and your descriptions. I also found your follow up tips about your food packaging very informative. Thanks!

That is great to hear. I was hoping the information would be useful. Thank you for commenting.

2/26/2020 5:16 pm  #22

Uppa wrote:

Amazing story and gorgeous photos, thanks for posting it. I've been on all parts of your route, but never as part of a single trip.
Heart Attack Hill is a portage I would happily never revisit... but time has a way of making us forget ;). 

It was so awesome watching your videos. I loved seeing what the areas I visited last year but with higher water.

Can't believe that lily pond on your way to Red Pine Bay was even navigable. 

Thanks for having a look at my report. You are right about the portaging... the great memories overshadow the difficulties. Snowstorm here right now... paddling seems a long way off! 

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.