You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2019 1:40 pm  #1

May 2019: Kiosk to Birchcliffe Cabin - 4 Day Loop

Afternoon all!

Looks like we had a bit of a theme this spring, Kiosk was busy! Over the May long weekend myself and two others tackled a four day trip from Access #29 to the Birchcliffe Cabin on a pretty strenuous 4 day loop. I will be working on the footage and trying to upload one video per week.

Here is the video for Day #1: 
https://youtu.be/Y1vRBZ3C-uE

Enjoy!

6/18/2019 10:10 am  #2

Re: May 2019: Kiosk to Birchcliffe Cabin - 4 Day Loop

It was nice to watch the video. Seems like upper Maple Creek is a popular thoroughfare this spring. I’ll be looking forward to seeing the outcome of “3 Guys vs. The Alder”

6/18/2019 5:42 pm  #3

Evan, I believe I owe your team a debt of gratitude as it was you who blazed the trail through the creek ahead of me. Found your log entry at the cabin the next day after you'd passed through. Haven't had time to check the video yet but will shortly for sure! 

6/19/2019 9:53 am  #4

Paddle,
we spent quite a bit of time reading through those logs as well... the "Dirty Mike and the Boys" one gave us all a good chuckle. Good work on the videos by the way, keep it up!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.