You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2019 3:43 pm  #1

Series Feedback of Mark in the Park

Hello all! Sad day as this is the first Friday in 10 weeks that there is no new episode of Mark in the Park   

I am looking for feedback on the show and would like to hear from as many as possible. Even if you thought it was alright or didn't like it. You can brave it and reply on the thread or privately message me the answers by clicking on TVMatt and then clicking Send Private Message. Thanks to everyone for watching and supporting the show!

--------------

Thank you for taking the time to answer the 22 questions below. As I work in a very creative business, feedback is very important to me in the event of something like this happening again. If you have the time, please write out why you answered each question with what you did. If you don’t have the time, every bit of feedback is great. If you have to repeat your answer on different questions, that is perfectly okay as that shows me how much more you liked or disliked something. Every bit of info will go towards making a better season 2 (if it happens). Lastly, be honest and precise but don’t overthink the question. I take constructive and non constructive comments towards my work every day and it's all of value no matter how “mean” it may seem to others. Thank you for your time as a viewer!

Name:  
Age (ish):  
Years Paddling (ish):  
Your favourite place / campsite / area of the park:  

1. What was the most memorable part of the series?

2. What was your favourite episode(s)?

3. What was your favourite scene(s)?

4. What did you think of the music choices?

5. What did you think of the route taken and things seen on route?

6. What would you like to see more of?

7. What was your least favourite episode(s)?

8. What was your least favourite scene(s)?

9. What could you go without seeing again?

10. What wasn’t in the series, as a whole, that you want to see more of?

11. What lessons do you personally think need to be taught by Mark (or taught again)?

12. What could have Mark expanded on that you found missing in the camping experience / episodes?

13. If you could change one thing about Mark’s on screen performance, what would it be?

14. What did you think of Todd’s on screen part in the series?

15. Would it be important to have him in the next season if it happens? If so, what would you like to see him do more of?

16. What time of the day and day of the week did you typically watch episodes? 

17. How did you find out about the series?  

18. Was Jeff's Map up long enough, often enough and zoomed in enough to see what was going on?

19. Did this series inspire someone you know to go camping for the first time? (Or would like to give it a try)

20. Do you watch other camping videos? If so, who and why.

21. Would you want to see a second season?

22. Are there any additional comments you have? Please be honest and constructive.

Producer / Camera Operator - Mark in the Park TV Show
Season 2:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpo6wbdVw4qmSqVK8zliRnCbgekagKzpS
Summer 2020:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpo6wbdVw4qkWN_4wQlRxNJUkEeCeAKq3
Professional Backcountry Canoe Tripper Wannabe

6/04/2019 3:57 pm  #2

Re: Series Feedback of Mark in the Park

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to reply to the above questions by sending me private messages.  Your feedback won't go unnoticed and will help us in the future for a possible second season!  

Speaking of second season, we are looking for any sponsors who want to get some air time on the Rogers TV network and on YouTube.  Message me if you are interested or know a place that I could contact.

Thanks everyone for watching the series!  

Producer / Camera Operator - Mark in the Park TV Show
Season 2:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpo6wbdVw4qmSqVK8zliRnCbgekagKzpS
Summer 2020:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpo6wbdVw4qkWN_4wQlRxNJUkEeCeAKq3
Professional Backcountry Canoe Tripper Wannabe

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.