You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2018 2:02 pm  #1

Winter Protocol

Seeing as how we are supposed to get some nice weather next week but the ice definately won't be off the lakes and the backpacking trails are 'closed' I am wondering if I can still get a back country camping permit? I would like to hike into a spot either from Kiosk or somewhere along the Achray Road and camp for a night or two.


4/20/2018 2:33 pm  #2

Re: Winter Protocol

Check with the park, but based on past years I think they hold off on issuing any backcountry permits during a 'delayed opening' period. 


Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.