You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2017 12:01 pm  #1

Algonquin Radio Observatory (ARO) Visit & Tour May 5-6-7th 2017

There's a group of us heading over to the Algonquin Radio Observatory next weekend, on May 5-6-7th.  There's a few spots left so I was wondering if any of you might like to join us.  (Personal group of friends, not associated with Algonquin Outfitters in any way)

There's a Facebook Group and Event for it here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/AROVisitors/

It's a soft adventure; we stay at the old VIP building on the shores of Lake Travers; sleep in a real bed and have hot showers, as well all meals are included for the weekend.

I'm planning a visit to the Algonquin Radio Observatory deep in the back country of Algonquin Park on the shore of Lake Travers va the Barron Canyon / Achrey access road.

The price is $245 per person plus HST double occupancy or $285 per person plus HST single occupancy.

Arrival is after 2 pm on Friday (after lunch) with checkout at 11 am on Sunday.

If your interested please reply below or call my call at 705-571-1615 - Randy Mitson

4/29/2017 12:32 pm  #2

Re: Algonquin Radio Observatory (ARO) Visit & Tour May 5-6-7th 2017

Sorry, I will be in at White Partridge Lake in THE GREATEST PARK IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.