You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2017 6:43 pm  #1

FS: GoPro Hero 3 Black with 12 batteries

If anyone's looking for a waterproof camera to film some backcountry adventures, I have a Hero 3 black edition I'm not using, complete with the waterproof casing, the skeleton door too if you want it (I never used it so may have to hunt it up), a dozen batteries, the charger for those batteries, the relevant cable(s), a mount or two, and if you want a memory card I'll throw one in there. 

Sorry I realize this is a somewhat lazy post but the upshot is I'll sell it for cheap, as long as it's to an AA member who registered before today. On kijiji they tend to go around the $300 mark, but I see one as low as $259, so I'll sell this for $200. And if you're interested and want the specifics of everything included first, then I'll dig everything up to give you the details.

Oh and if you promise to post up at least one trip report video that involves some footage from the GoPro, I'll knock another $25 off!

4/25/2017 6:47 pm  #2

Re: FS: GoPro Hero 3 Black with 12 batteries

I'll take it!

4/25/2017 7:01 pm  #3

Can't think of a person I'd rather sell it to!

Will message you.

4/25/2017 7:32 pm  #4

Steal of a deal. If Martin changes his mind, let me know. 

8/29/2017 11:36 am  #5

Did he buy it lol its a good deal

YG2D

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.