You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2017 2:59 pm  #18

Re: Outdoor Adventure Show & Toronto Sportsman Show

Is the nobugzone a tarp and mesh room or just a mesh room? How much does it cost at sail. I don't see it on their website?

2/28/2017 3:04 pm  #19

SeanOfAjax
Paddling Adventures Radio
www.paddlingadventuresradio.com
"Grab a paddle and get on the water"

2/28/2017 4:05 pm  #20

Ok, so it's a tarp. Anyone know the cost

2/28/2017 4:08 pm  #21

I clicked Sean's link, then I clicked the "Online Dealers" link Eureka has on their page for that tarp, then I clicked the first dealer (Tent City Outfitters). They have it at $139.99. 

2/28/2017 4:08 pm  #22

Thanks.

2/28/2017 6:43 pm  #23

$149 at SAIL.

3/01/2017 12:14 pm  #24

basilthegood wrote:

DanPM wrote:

Methye wrote:

Jeff of Jeff's Maps is usually there, too.

Bear in mind Jeff is no longer of Jeff's Maps.

Does anyone know why that is? I remember hearing Jeff speak about some of the new maps he was working on for different locations and can't help but wonder if they have been scrapped? Would be a shame if so.

I also need to pick up some new copies of Algonquin and am having a difficult time finding them in stock anywhere, MEC and Jeff's Map websites included...hoping they restock.

I'll be at the show on Saturday I believe. 

you can still order the maps from the website. They have all the section maps available, just not wall maps.

3/01/2017 6:23 pm  #25

Jdbonney wrote:

basilthegood wrote:

DanPM wrote:

Bear in mind Jeff is no longer of Jeff's Maps.

Does anyone know why that is? I remember hearing Jeff speak about some of the new maps he was working on for different locations and can't help but wonder if they have been scrapped? Would be a shame if so.

I also need to pick up some new copies of Algonquin and am having a difficult time finding them in stock anywhere, MEC and Jeff's Map websites included...hoping they restock.

I'll be at the show on Saturday I believe. 

you can still order the maps from the website. They have all the section maps available, just not wall maps.

Just double checked - Western and Central Maps are still out of stock (central maps with cosmetic faults are available). I was hunting for the Western one as luck would have it. Found it at the show.

3/01/2017 6:27 pm  #26

Apologies. I was looking at the temagami and Killarney maps and they were still available. Didn't check the Algonquin ones.

3/01/2017 7:46 pm  #27

i picked up the last "eureka  no bug zone"  mess and tarp combo from "sail "in oshawa,, $149.00.   feb 28th.  
      i already have the larger "v c s " system.  i might sell just the mess screen,(never used)  if you have a "v c s  tarp" to perhaps velcro or stitch  the two together?     

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.