You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 7:57 am  #1

Where in AP #98?

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

2/17/2017 8:06 am  #2

Re: Where in AP #98?

That looks like either P40 or P75 on the Petewawa R between Longer and Red Pine Bay

2/17/2017 8:21 am  #3

Pretty sure this forum has a clear policy against multiple guesses in the Where's this? Section. I'm sorry Peek I'm going to need you to commit to  single answer :-)

You're up Brandon!

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.

2/17/2017 8:33 am  #4

lol.. but they're like sooooooo close to each other.. if I had to be firm, I'd say you are walking down P75 and about to Launch on Red Pine Bay. ;p

2/17/2017 9:02 am  #5

Yep that is the exact spot Peek.

The ease to which most of my Where's this? pics are guessed prompted me to suggest  to my wife this morning as she was walking out the door that she needs to watch the kids while I take a minimum 10 night solo trip this year into the most remote parts of the park.

Was met with muted enthusiasm. She's going to get back to me. :-)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.