You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 4:56 pm  #1

For Sale - Swift Keewaydin 15 - like new

Selling my Keewaydin 15 which was purchased in late August 2016 and very lightly used on local lakes only a handful of times - canoe is like new - asking $2950. Comes with aluminum trim, installed kneeling pads, and removable yoke. I live just west of Montreal but willing to meet halfway (within reason) if necessary for hand-off. Will also supply receipts for warranty.Thanks,
Mike

3/20/2017 7:10 am  #2

Re: For Sale - Swift Keewaydin 15 - like new

Hi from close-by (LaSalle!)
PM sent.

3/20/2017 7:38 am  #3

Hi Myriam, I tried to reply to your message but site won't let me respond as I don't have enough posts to respond to a message. I sold my Keewayding back in late Feb, pasting my response below to your text and will change the title of this post to "sold"

I had a Nova Craft Prospector for years before this one and based on all the reviews on the Keewaydin, sold my Prospector and bought this one last August. It is a great canoe, light as a feather and amazing in the wind, but after using it for a few lake trips in August/September found it too small for my needs. I wanted a canoe I could solo in with a dog, found it a bit too tipy with dog in front. I'm also 6'3 and found I was too tall for it and just purchased a Souris River Quetico 16 which is being delivered in early May and will be a perfect compromise for me. I know Swift has a spring sale right now you might be interested in. Good luck!

Last edited by mikenor (3/20/2017 7:39 am)

3/21/2017 7:15 am  #4

Ah well! I should follow the forum more closely :-)
The Keewaydins are twitchy, I agree. Teaching the dogs not to sprint from port to starboard when they spot wildlife is mandatory!
Paddle on!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.