You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2016 7:10 am  #1

Submissions Awards Incentive 2016

Just a reminder that through the course of 2016, instances of submissions that have been added to the website's Trip-log Inventory and Campsite and Portage Inventory will be posted on the 'Consideration List'. At the end of the year, five (5) individuals who are considered to have best contributed toward the website's content will each be given a $50 gift card 'award'. Postings on the forum will not included in the 'Consideration List'.

For full details .. http://www.algonquinadventures.com/news/nwfrSubmissions2016.htm

9/21/2016 9:41 pm  #2

Re: Submissions Awards Incentive 2016

When would be the deadline... I've got a whole bunch that I could submit, probably 15-20, I just need to find the time to go through it all.

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

9/22/2016 5:58 am  #3

Re: Submissions Awards Incentive 2016

Given that the 'hard-water season' is often used to put the previous tripping season's submissions together, I'm going to call a February 28th, 2017 deadline. I'll add it as a 'clarification' on the descriptive page.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.